Hello everyone, I am back with a mini tutorial for a hot smokey eye with glitter. This super easy eye makeup is perfect for a night out or a special ocassion, you will for sure stand out. 💞 Try it and have some fun 💞.
Follow the steps:
- Use your favourite eye primer (I used the Primer Potion by Urban Decay)
- Apply a transition colour on your crease ( I used Salted Caramel from the Chocolate Bar Palette by Too Faced)
- Put a black eye pencil on your lid as a base ( I used Nyx Jumbo Pencil Black Bean).
- Blend, blend and blend!!! 💥
- Apply a dark brown on your outer crease ( I used Triple Fudge from the chocolate bar)
- Apply a shimmer colour on the lid ( I used the Champagne Truffle from the same palette)
- Blend, blend, blend again 😂
- Use a black eyeliner ( I used L’Oreal Infallible Lacquer Liner 24H in Blackest Black)
- Apply some falsies (I used Ardell lashes)
- Apply a black eye pencil on the lower lashline and waterline.
- Put some mascara on (I used Diorshow Mascara)
- And last step, put some glitter on your lid (I used Hard Candy glitter eyeliner)❤️