I am back this time showing you a new mini tutorial:
Smokey with golden glitter 💕
This look is perfect for a night out with the girls..
Follow these easy steps and dare to be fabulous 🙀
1. Start by applying your favourite primer, this way your makeup will stay in place all night (I always use Primer Potion by Urban Decay)
2. Next, use your favourite transition color into the crease (I used Milk Chocolate from the Chocolate Bar by Too Faced)
3. Apply a black eye pencil on your lid to create a base. (I love the Nyx Jumbo Pencil in Black Bean)
4. Add a black eyeshadow and start blending 😄
5. Next, apply a golden shimmery colour in the middle to open up your eyes (I used Creme Brulee from the same palette)
6. Create a winged line using your favourite eyeliner (I used L’oreal gel eyeliner)
7. Apply a black eye pencil into the waterline and blend out the edges to soften up and create that smokey efect ( I used Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Black)
8. Next, apply a coat of your favourite mascara ( I used Urban Decay- Perversion)
9. Finally, apply some fake lashes to make your eyes pop even more 😄
10. Last step , apply some golden glitter in the middle to make your eyes sparkle , I always use glitter last because is easier and less messier 💖
P.S: I always fill in my brows using Granite Duo Powder from the Brow Pro Palette by Anastasia Beverly Hills 🙂
Now all that’s left for you to do is sparkle, shine and win every guy’s heart because you’re gorgeous ✨
With Love , D.A.H Make-up😘
I love Highlighters and I have always been searching for the perfect one. We all like that glow that it gives you, I must say that’s my favourite part when doing someone’s makeup. I live in a small city in Alberta, Canada and the closest Sephora is like 400 km away and I honestly hate shopping online, just because waiting for my products to arrive is painfull as hell, I just want to have them now!! I am such an anxious girl, lol 😂! So that’s why, before my trip to Sephora I tried to find a really good drugstore highlighter. I bought so many brands and had to just throw them away as they were not doing their jobs. I am not going to say wich ones I dislike just because I wanna focus on the products that I do like :).
My first choice and favourite drugstore Highlighter is Nyx-Born to Glow ⤵️
It is creamy and harder to work with but if you apply it with your fingers or with a stipple brush, it will look amazing on your skin. Make sure you tap it when applying and not rubbing, otherwise you’ll ruin your foundation and you’ll just mix them together.
Price: 9.90$ CAD
My second Drugstore Highlighter favourite is actually a high-end brand but available at drugstores -Stilla- All over shimmer ⤵️
It is liquid and again, just a bit harder to work with. Apply it in the same way as the Nyx one and you’ll love it😍.
Price: 26$ CAD
Last but not least, my ultimate favourite Mac- Soft and Gentle ⤵️
A high-end highlighter which will never fail you. Easy to apply, use a fan brush and you’ll be amazed what it does to your skin 💕
Price: 32$ CAD
#makeup #review #highlighter #makeupdah