I love doing tutorials and thought that is time for some color in our life so here’s a new one with purple and some glitter 💕. This look is perfect for those fun summer nights.
💫Is time to shine, girls!💫
Watch the video below & Follow the steps:
- Start by applying a primer on your lid. (I used Primer Potion by Urban Decay)
- Up next is a transition color into your crease. ( I used Nooner from Naked 3 Palette by Urban Decay)
- Apply purple on your entire lid.
- Blend the colors together.
- Apply same purple on the bottom lashline.
- Create a winged line using your favourite eyeliner ( I used L’oreal Infallible Lacquer Liner 24H Blackest Black)
- Also apply eyeliner on your waterline.
- Next , apply a coat of mascara. (I used Diorshow)
- Put on your favourite pair of fake lashes and on top some mascara. (I used Ardell Lashes)
- Finally , apply some purple glitter on your lower lashline to create that stunning efect.
Makeup is fun, so don’t be afraid of trying something new 💕
With love, D.A.H Make-up 💖